SPEAKER LAURENT ALEXANDRE ABOUT ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE in DUBAI and ABU DHABI
Laurent Alexandre studied medicine and became a surgeon and urologist. At the same time, however, he took HEC Paris’s MBA and ENA programme
Dr Alexandre co-founded Doctissimo, a website dedicated to health, in 1999.
Laurent had guessed the needs of users : Doctissimo was later bought by the Lagardère group for 139 million euros.
Laurent turned his full attention to the world of DNA in 2010 when he acquired DNAVision.
Laurent’s favourite subjects are transhumanism and artificial intelligence, and he can also give a high-powered TEDx talk entitled « Death in decline: are we heading towards immortality in the near future? »
Laurent speaks to his audiences in simple terms about complex subjects such as nanotechnologies, computer science, genetics, biotechnology and artificial intelligence.
Laurent is now offering conferences in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for UnoMe with an effective, offbeat and unifying appeal.
Laurent Alexandre delivers conferences all around the world and in whole Switzerland in french or english
conferences from a medical doctor about about artificial intelligence and Transhumanism in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
UnoMe invites you to dive into the future with Dr Laurent Alexandre, a passionate expert on the world of tomorrow. Laurent bases his lectures on his mastery of hard sciences such as medicine and genetics supplemented by his in-depth knowledge of entrepreneurial strategy and the world today.
Laurent’s expert lectures cover cutting-edge topics:
- Medical science
- Artificial intelligence and IT
Conferences of Laurent Alexandre
- Google Démocratie, a novel with David Angevin, Naïve, 2011
- La Mort de la mort: comment la technomédecine va bouleverser l’humanité, Jean-Claude Lattès, 2011, 425 p. (OCLC 746463078)
- Adrian Human 2.0, a novel with David Angevin, Naïve, 2013
- La Défaite du cancer, Lattès, 2014
- L’Homme qui en savait trop, a novel with David Angevin, Robert Laffont, 2015
- Les robots font-ils l’amour?: le transhumanisme en 12 questions, with Jean-Michel Besnier, Éditions Dunod, 2016
- La guerre des intelligences. Intelligence artificielle versus intelligence humaine, JC Lattès, 2017, 250 p